The Nietzschean Übermensch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In response to censorship of my posting here

2 posters

Go down

In response to censorship of my posting here Empty In response to censorship of my posting here

Post  Fixed Cross Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:57 pm

If my messages are going to be censored, notably the ones effectively deconstructing the doctrine of the administrator, I would rather be removed as a member of this forum than serve as a medium to advance the admins agenda.

Fixed Cross

Back to top Go down

In response to censorship of my posting here Empty Re: In response to censorship of my posting here

Post  Sauwelios Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:52 am

Fixed Cross wrote:If my messages are going to be censored, notably the ones effectively deconstructing the doctrine of the administrator, I would rather be removed as a member of this forum than serve as a medium to advance the admins agenda.
What you wrote was this:

I see, the problem is approached as a pathos. This One then as a metaphor for the perfect, untroubled self-valuing, which means valuing the world fully in own terms.

The objectification of will to power serves as its neutralization. Perspective is lost. How re-acquire this? By setting a goal beyond will to power - Oneness.
That you interpret my deletion of this self-flatteringly seems to confirm my strong suspicion that it was another instance of what I've called your arrogant rambling. I will therefore be happy to honour your request.

This forum site was obviously created as a medium for my insight into the Nietzschean Übermensch and its implications. You've created your own forum site for your and your spiritual kin's ramblings. Makes me wonder why you even came here!
Sauwelios
Sauwelios
Philosophical Supremacist

https://sauwelios.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum